The Finance Department provides a number of services including:
- Financial accounting and reporting - Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Prepares monthly and annual financial reports to assist in preparation of the City’s Annual Financial Report (audit).
- Payroll processing and related tax filings
- Timekeeping administration and related compliance
- Utility Billing - Sewer Billing
- Manages and analyzes the City’s financial data and reports to provide financial information for all departments in accordance with legal requirements and general accounting principles.
- Works with City staff and all vendors to ensure purchasing policy compliance
- Processes payments to vendors, and reconcile payments to the general ledger.
- Budget management and reporting
Additionally, the Finance Department provides updates on expenditures and revenues, as well as other reports on the City's financial condition.
Sewer & Business Licenses
For more information on sewer, and business licenses, please review the Business Licenses, Sewer Rates and City Taxes (PDF).
City Property Taxes
City property taxes are now collected with Lawrence County.
Liens & Assessments
Please contact the Collector's office for any lien or assessments.