City Swimming Pool
The City Swimming Pool is located in White Park.
The Swimming Pool is now closed to the public for the 2019 season
Click here for more detailed information about the pool!
Daily Hours- 1 to 6 p.m. – weather permitting
$5 per visit or $50.00 per month (June & July) and $25.00 (August) – dates and times to be determined
Dates and times to be determined. Passes accepted. Regular admission or special pricing per family if no pass.
Contact one of the Pool Managers to arrange. Guest passes are not allowed for pool parties.
1 Guard for every 25 swimmers:
1-2 Guards – $100.00
3-4 Guards – $150.00
5+ Guards – $200.00
Private Swim Lessons – $40.00
CALL FOR SPECIAL EVENTS TO BE HELD THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!!
PASSES SOLD AT CITY HALL AND THE SWIMMING POOL
You must pay for each admission into the pool unless you have a season pass.
General Admission (6 and Under must have an adult with them)
Daily Admission – $3.00
Seniors – $1.00
Swim during training sessions – $2.00
Adult Swim – $2.00
4 and Under – Free
Season Pass – $75.00
Addtl. Household Member – $10.00
- Items Not allowed in the Swimming Pool or on the Pool Deck– Rafts, Tires, Life Jackets, Balls, Etc.
- Inflatable Lounges, Chairs, Etc.
- Glass Containers
- Snorkels, Fins, Etc.
- Inappropriate Swimwear – No cut-offs/denim material
- Babies must wear swim diapers.
- Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, adult or teen at least 15 years of age – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Baby Sitters/Daycare Providers are responsible to watch the children they bring. There must be at least one adult per four children 6 years of age & under. Pool personnel ARE NOT baby sitters.